Monday, August 26, 2013

europe bound

So, I guess it's time I let the world know, I'm going to Europe!
I mean really, I'm sitting in the Salt Lake Airport right this second, waiting to board the plane. It's fine
I guess you could say that last December, I made the spontaneous decision to ditch school for a semester and to go explore a little bit of the world. The moment has finally come! For the next 4 months I'll call Vilnius, Lithuania home. I'll be traveling and working with a program called International Language Programs (ILP), and living near the school where I will teach kids English every day. The non-profit organization is a volunteer program that works to bring English to children throughout the world, providing them with more opportunities in the future. The purpose of this blog is 1- to give provide my mother with some updates (since I assume she will be the only one reading this. Hi mom!) and 2- to document my many adventures.
I'm just so excited!
Check out the ILP website if you wanna see what this is all about!

The original Rainbow Road: Old Town Vilnius

No comments:

Post a Comment